“Great as always”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #599 of 4,186 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed March 11, 2017

We always like to eat at a Cheesecake Factory as they always have great food and service. The only negative I found at this location and others is they need to check their bathrooms more often and clean them but otherwise it was great.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

I really did not know what to expect at the Cheesecake factory, except for cheesecake. I was pleasantly surprised to get a delicious gluten free pasta dish, loaded with flavor. They also have Godiva chocolate cheesecake which was absolutely delicious. My daughter had the cheeseburger and she said it was delicious. She loved her cheesecake! I had wings there and they were good too. Service was very good.
I think I would go back but I did think it was expensive.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

The food was excellent, great service. I don't think I've ever had something I didn't like, my problem is I never leave room for desert and end up having to take it home to eat.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Exactly as I said it is a very nice place to eat. The menu is very large so you will always find something that you want to eat. The cheesecakes are amazing. Still got food envy and wanted everything that everyone else had. The place fills up and you can have a bit of a wait but it is worth it. Staff are super helpful and are very attentive. Great atmosphere. Go there you will not be disappointed

Reviewed January 3, 2017

While the food is good, the ambiance is horrible. Specifically the noise level. Dishes crashing, loud patrons, babies crying make this a horrible place to eat and have a conversation. I don't know what it is with restaurants today that thing the louder the noise level the better the environment.

It was so loud that we asked to be moved to the outside patio on the mall level. Never again will we eat that this place. If you decide, please take your ear plugs. The decibel level must be over 100!