“Delicious Pizza!!”

Ranked #678 of 3,869 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Jersey inspired and locally owned Hoboken Pie serves hand-tossed thin crust pizza to Austin's hungry (and often slightly tipsy) masses.
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This pizza is amazing!!! The slices are huge and super delicious!! I definitely recommend this place! I will be ordering from here the next time I visit Austin!

1  Thank Mayra S

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Had Hoboken Pie delivered and was somewhat disappointed at what we got for the price. The thin crust pizza was fine and the toppings were prepared as ordered; I've had better for less than $26 though.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We love your pizza! We have it delivered for work and it gets here fast and hot!! The pizza is large and is able to feed a lot of us!

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Yes you saw that right, I got a salad (Greek), it was quite good. Also had cheesy bread and cookie. Also root beer to top it off. Perfect location, just a block down from my hotel, very quick service

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Best pizza in our town! It does not matter whether you just go for one quick slice or order a whole pie. The pizza is always delicious.

Been to Hoboken Pie? Share your experiences!