All reviews stove top full size fridge bedroom suite living area nice hotel complimentary breakfast convenient location easy access would definitely stay here again close to downtown business trip home away from home bed was very comfortable nice room front desk staff enjoyed my stay airport
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Homewood suite has large clean quiet rooms and great location with quick access to Highway 290 and I-35 with convenient shops nearby and very close to the airport. This is the hotel of preference when staying in Austin for it consistent overall quality of service and comfort.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Elizabeth J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you, Mr. H! We love our loyal guests like you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Your recommendation flatters us!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

We stayed in a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with small kitchen/den. We have a large family, and this is often more economical than renting two regular adjoining rooms. Overall, the rooms were nice and beds were comfortable. However, within the first hour of our stay we had to call maintenance to fix a clogged toilet. The worker had no idea how to unclog a toilet (that was clogged when we arrived). He then used his gloved hands to open the hotel door, bathroom door, and whatever other surface he touched, leaving behind dirty black water germs, enough to leave the door handles wet. Bleck! When we first arrived, whatever air freshener they used, was VERY overpowering. We had to air out the room. The stay was fine, but overpriced compared to other rooms and hotels we have stayed in before.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Elizabeth J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2018

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Austin. We are happy to hear that we could accommdate your family all in one room. I am so sorry that you had an issue with the toilet. I will certain to share your comments with our team. If you ever have any issues, please contact the front desk for additional assistance. We do hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

First visit was back in July and I only had one minor issue that was addressed on the survey. The manager emailed me to apologize which I thought was awesome that she took the time out to email and apologize even though the issue was so minor. My next visit was in September for a longer stay. My team and I could not have asked for better service. It was phenomenal. We never had an issue and we soon became friends with the staff. Especially Kristan!!! They were so welcoming. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Elizabeth J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

We absolutely love you! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with others. We are so happy you chose us to stay with in Austin again. Kristan says, "Hi back!" We look forward to your next training in Austin.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My stay at the Homewood Suites in Austin was great. The people were very friendly, the room very clean, and service was great. I loved the free breakfast and early evening get together. They were just right and the service was great as well. I would stay back on this hotel if I need a hotel around this area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Elizabeth J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our Homewood Suites by Hilton! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to the next one!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Nice to find a hotel that we could afford and also had real suites. Not like some hotels that claim they have suites but only have one large, open area with a bed and a sofa area. Hotel staff was very efficient and friendly. Had trouble with one key not working and they fixed it quickly. Room was clean and everything worked. Might be a little small for a family of four, but perfect for a couple. Breakfast was very good. Area was kept clean. All in all, very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Elizabeth J, Owner at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you enjoyed not only our rooms, but our team and amenities! In your future travels, be sure to ask for a one bedroom suite. You are correct that many suites are actually now, "studio suites". We are proud to say that we are all full suites at this property. We look forward to seeing you again soon.