Drury Inn & Suites Austin North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$249
US$229
US$282
US$239
US$161
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$89
US$169
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$94
W Austin(Austin)
US$224
US$575
  • Pool
All reviewsfree alcoholic drinkshappy hourgreat hot breakfastevening snacksfree dinneroatmealroom keybreakfast and dinneraustin northlove stayingtwo queen bedsfirst floorbathroom doorsan antoniowould stay here againoutdoor poolminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Stayed in Nov for 4 days while visiting our son at UT. The hotel was clean and we
were pleased with our accommodations. Only a 12-15 min drive to UT and downtown
Austin. The morning breakfast buffet was great, as was the late afternoon snack/drinks.
The front desk was friendly and helpful. We inquired about the presence of a number
of Texas State trooper cars in the parking lot. Apparently, the troopers train at a nearby
facility and stay at this hotel. Can't beat a little extra security!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Thank TRICIAs.
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I hadn't stayed here for many years, and the last time was terrible. I'm happy to say that this hotel is great! They have renovated the hotel, and those changes really worked! We were there on business, but I had a lot of down time and spent most of it in the hotel. The king suite was awesome! Spacious bedroom and completely separate living area. The separate spaces made it easy for two of us to work/watch tv, read without disturbing the other. Bathroom was clean and large. I really liked the addition of the wetbar. Entertaining in the room would have been easy.
Workout facility was small, but adequate. The pool was the same. Very clean and private feeling.
I think Drury has the best hotel happy hour in Austin! A full buffet with "real" food, not just chips and salsa. Great drinks, too. Breakfast was delicious, as well.
Finally, the staff was outstanding! Very helpful and friendly.
Overall, a complete turn-around from my previous stay. I have been recommending this hotel to everyone and have already made reservations for my next business trip!

Room Tip: Get a suite, if possible. The extra room is wonderful!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This is a great hotel. Just a north of UT and downtown. Their rates are good. The free hot breakfast was great, and the free food and drinks in the evening are enough to make this one of my favorite hotels in any city. It is saquiet hotel. No interior noise getting into the room. The suites are VERY spacious. Mini refrigerator, microwave and sink area with a large counter top. I go to Austin quite often since my daughter goes to college there, and I have stayed at many different hotels there, and this one is by far the best deal for your dollar. Very clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite. its worth the extra expense.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Spacious, clean king suite. Free wifi. Plenty of outlets 4 electronics & you can get 2 them without moving furniture. No sign of bedbugs :). Free happy hour & breakfast. Good value. Cheap toiletries but hey, u can't have everything.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We were given room 120 when we arrived. The heater didn't work. We went back to the front desk and were immediately given an upgraded room at no additional cost. Wendy was extremely pleasant while checking us in the first time and while giving us a different room. That evening while getting all my equipment in order for the test I was taking the next morning, I discovered I didn't have a USB cable for my printer. We made a quick trip to Walmart, which was less than a mile away. Upon returning to the room, neither one of us could open the package. Back to the front desk to see Wendy and ask for scissors. I could tell she was incredibly busy at that time, but she was still just as pleasant as could be.

Both rooms were clean and the bed was comfortable. They allow pets at this hotel and while I saw dogs being walked in the parking lot, I never heard any dogs barking at night.

This hotel is convenient to downtown Austin. I'd definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business