All reviewsla quintasroom was cleanfourth floormorning breakfastdefinitely stay here againeasy accessenjoyed our stayhotel is locatedconvenient locationgreat place to staylqhallwaypetshighwayrefrigerator
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Good hotel and reasonably priced. My parents and I stayed here as I was moving into my apartment as I transferred for work and need somewhere to stay. We had all my stuff in a truck, they had plenty of parking. Also brought my dogs and they stay free, can't beat that. Breakfast was okay, it was the basic muffins, waffles and such. I do have one complaint, the eggs were not boiled all the way, but I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2016

the quality of entire of La Quinta is not even, some new one is good and clean, but some old one is gloomy and internet is slow or disconnect some time :(. Redecorated is requested, so customer won't get bad experience by accidentally.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2016

We enjoy staying at LaQuinta. They seem to be always predictable as far as clean, comfortable and easy to do business with. I like the fact that they have a continental breakfast so we don't have to go out. I would suggest that they improve on the coffee service though.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Lots of places to eat near hotel, a little hard to get to but quiet since you are in your room. Breakfast is the basic waffle iron, a little fruit and juice. Breakfast hours should be until 6-10 instead of 6-9. My thoughts.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HenryA_Macon_GA
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Off I-35, yet one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. Ericka, front desk clerk was extremely professional, helpful, friendly and very accommodating. She was very knowledgeable as to directions regarding places we needed to get to. The hotel itself is a bit hidden. They should consider adding a few more signs on the access roads. Close to restaurants and shopping. Older hotel, however, it served its purpose. Would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Had a third floor room and it was quiet. I usually ask for a room on the last floor away from the elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family