All reviews great room comfortable beds motel channels housekeeper internet
Reviewed May 31, 2018

Just off Route 35 S. between Austin and heading toward San Antonio. Price is excellent for what we got which included breakfast. Rooms are spacious comfortable beds - all remodeled. The only downside is we had asked her for towels But Randy and the office was very gracious and helped in anyway he could. On another note there’s no real nice restaurants close by.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2018

Emergency only, only nice thing was close to airport. If you are a Wyndham or Worldmark member this place still needs to be renovated to meet standards that as a member we are accustomed to. Thee staff was nice, but not in position to do anything. Less than I and my friends expected. But since Wyndahampoints were used and we checked in late to take an early flight be made the best of it.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 10, 2018

I was first greeted by Victoria, I was later told she was the Manager. She was great!! She helped me with being able to park my Straight truck within the complex, and gave me a fantastic room to boot.The bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up and leave when I had to. I looked around the room, and the furniture in the room was new, and seemed to be a grade or two above the standard furniture in a Days Inn. Risi, the night guy, kept me supplied with coffee and conversation. To me, it's not only the room at a motel, that makes a motel - It's the people who run the place, and these folks were top grade - Victoria, Risi, and The Owner, were all very helpful in accommodating me on my stay. Would I stay there again? - Absolutely!!

Room tip: These are good people, and if you treat them respectfully, they will bend over backwards to help you.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 12, 2017

Very nice room but was disappointed by the lack of a refrigerator. Every other Days Inn that I have stayed at had one.

Date of stay: December 2017