1,690 results
All reviewssouth parkonion creekgreat hotelgreat poolrewards programlobby barhot tubroom servicefitness centereasy accessenjoyed my staybusiness tripconvenient locationdowntown areabed was comfortableconferencehighway
Reviewed August 21, 2015

Great Hotel. Huge spacious lobby and rooms. Everything is positive about the Omni Southpark. The only negatives would be the lighting in the rooms. Not enough of it so the rooms seem a bit dark. The hotel is much older. Now for the positives: front door staff and valet parking in the front, the rooms are spacious and clean and have all been renovated. Parking lot is safe and well lit. Hotel staff is friendly. There is a good restaurant located inside the hotel along with a small store and ballrooms. Location can be seen from the major highway. I highly recommend this hotel in South Austin. They even have a free shuttle to the airport for drop-off and pickup. The beds and pillows were very clean and comfortable. It is one of best accommodations around South Austin.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Restaurant was outstanding- All other aspects are great but all meals were really good with great service all the way around - Had room ready - they knew what I liked and all was in room - Airport transfer drivers were friendly and greeted you by name

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Chris C, General Manager at Omni Austin Southpark, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2015

Thank you for the great comments. Our loyalty program is second to none, glad you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

This is our second stay at the Omni - South Park. We chose this hotel because it is not as expensive as the other hotels in Downtown Austin, but yet it is very conveniently located (driving distance) to everything in Downtown and South Austin. Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean, clean towels were delivered daily. When we checked in, we were offered a free promotion for Omni guests. This entitled us to a free newspaper, free medium coffee / bottled juice each day we stayed, and free WiFi. We would stay here again the next time we are in Austin.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2015

I thought internet service for the business customer was really a "basic necessity", but this hotel wanted to charge $9.95 per night for basic service. Further, the desk/work space needed cleaning as it was covered with something that was "crusty"........The service at the Front Desk was really good, but the room and the extra charges will cause me to mark this hotel off my list.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy G

Thank you for the feedback. Please note our free loyalty program (Select Guest) offers complimentary WFI, please take advantage.

Reviewed August 19, 2015

So I found myself with a change of plans and needed a room for the night in Austin, TX. The more pocketbook friendly places near the airport were booked or wanted more than I wanted to pay for their rooms. My research revealed that the Omni had an airport shuttle service which I would need and was close to major highways and somewhat close to the south congress area. I called them up and they had a "special" rate of $179 a night. I decided to go. The shuttle that I thought I had arranged via phone when I booked the room was surprised to know I was at the airport waiting. I turns out they only run at certain times. (Luckily I arrived at a good time). The shuttle back to the airport after checkout was excellent though. Location wise it is close to downtown Austin, but not that close and you will either have to eat at the hotel restaurant or you will have to drive to find a place to eat. There is nothing in walking distance. The hotel lobby is beautiful, comfortable. The pool was nice and large for a hotel surrounded by highways. What was challenging was the room. I was not happy with the first room I was assigned that faced the highway. It was very noisy. Christopher at the front desk was awesome. Thank you so much for listening to my concern. He moved me to a room on the inside facing the pool. It was a nice room but what I noticed most in both of these very nice beautiful rooms was that they are older. There is no overhead lighting so it is hard to see and feels dark. There are not enough plugs to charge electronics. I could hear the person in the next room coughing all night and every time they use the facilities. (I say this just to say the walls are thin - if you've got to cough I understand). The bed is very comfortable and I had a great night's sleep, but the room just felt older and I was expecting more for the price I paid. So if you go - call and ask for deals, know that it is not near public transportation or restaurants/shops that you can walk to, the beds are comfortable but the rooms a little older, and most definitely ask for a room that faces the pool! :)

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo