All reviews jacuzzi suite soaking tub standard room sitting area south congress downtown austin texas
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This place sucks...made the mistake of booking on Hotels.com without a cancellation clause...somehow I got fooled by the Casulo logo and their "boutique" self proclamation....on their website...I can't believe I fell for it...

My mom got hospitalized and we tried to cancel or move our trip...Hotels.com was super accommodating about changing our reservation to another date but the hotel owner (who answers the phone at her own hotel but pretends there's a manager coming later) would not budge and move our stay for another day...she was rude and acted like she had no ability whatsoever to change a booking at HER hotel...she kept insisting that Hotels.com made that policy so they had to stick with it...even though Hotels.com repeatedly called her and explained our option of moving if she was willing to allow it--she wasn't compassionate enough to do that....

So we went--and my kids (9 and 5) had enough insight to call it the "real life Tower of Terror" (Disney reference)....before we even stepped foot into the hotel...

Ghetto parking lot and lobby...dirty pool...room was dingy and gross...towels were nasty with hair on them....

Overall disgusting place and won't ever make the mistake of staying here again!!

Stay far away if you actually want a decent hotel that doesn't resemble a Motel 6....

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank shinystyle
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I'm writing this review from inside my hotel room. I paid two weeks in advance, online, for two nights. When we went to check in, the room was not ready and had to wait another hour. We patiently waited and then went to check out room. There was two broken lights....a broken security latch...tv didn't work. We allowed them to fix these things and make it right, which they did. Then we left awhile to come back to my hotel key not working which had to be replaced. If all this wasn't enough....we woke up this morning to the elevator not working!!! For what I paid for....these hotel is absolute trash!! We would be better off in a motel!! We are seriously looking at checking out a day early.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Erin N F
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst hotels I’ve ever stayed in. If you’re looking to slum it up, save your money and stay at a Motel (it will be cleaner). Assuming the photos on site were with previous management / years ago, because this hotel had me sleeping on top of the covers with all my clothes on. Hoping I don’t end up getting anything, including bugs! Gym had no water, no a/c. Also, no toilet paper in my room. See for yourself in the photos I’ve posted..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Craig O
Reviewed February 25, 2018

This hotel is advertised as a boutique hotel but even though the rooms are very spacious they are not well finished. We stayed in one of the suites and the space was not well utilized. The hotel is located right next to Highway 35 and their is very poor sound insulation, so you can hear the traffic all night long. For a boutique hotel, the decor could have been more upscale. Breakfast choices were extremely limited as well.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We booked online and were disappointed the minute we drove up. The lobby had an overwhelming smell of chlorine. The staff could not help us immediately because the computer was rebooting.

We got our room and went inside. It seemed crowded and the bathtub had a window right next to the bed, odd!

We decided to take advantage of the 15 minute cancellation policy and leave and find another place to stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple