“We all scream for Amy's ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Amy's Ice Cream

Amy's Ice Cream
Ranked #9 of 97 Dessert in Austin
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Branch, Texas
“We all scream for Amy's ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Best chocolate (is there another flavor?) in Austin.

Visited February 2011

Tampa, Florida
“Great ice cream and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

We love to go hang at this place because the ice cream tastes so goood, the people that work there are cool. The place just looks unique. The prices are a little expensive but worth it. Get a tshirt!

Lake Charles, LA
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Just my opinion, but I don't think there is better ice cream in the world. Mexican vanilla with heath bar, to die for,Malted milk ice cream, oh my god, and the coffee ice cream, again with heath bar-worth every single calorie!!!!

Visited December 2011
Lincoln, California
“Amy's Ice Cream on Burnet is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

My friend and I ate at Amy's Ice Cream twice on our 1.5 day trip! The ice cream was great at both locations (we went to the one on South Congress and the one on Burnet). The atmosphere at the one on Burnet was more fun because of the large outdoor seating area with vintage inspired aluminum chairs and a children's playground with a large blue cow. You just can't beat the large blue cow!

Our server at Burnet also did some tricks for us with the ice cream! The small is more than enough, but if you want to indulge they have larger sizes available. Just a fun FYI: they refer to toppings as crushins

• Visited October 2011
Odessa, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG I DREAM about this Ice Cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

After seeing Amy's on the Food Network, my husband and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try some good stuff. We went to the location on Guadalupe, which is the original location. He ordered the pecan chocolate chip and I had the Mexican vanilla bean frozen yogurt with chocolate fudge sauce. It was orgasmic. The best I have ever eaten. I am craving it right now, just writing about it. We will definitely make Amy's a tradition when visiting Austin.

• Visited April 2011

Been to Amy's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!