See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This site is pretty in the oak forest, surrounded by many trees. There are cute gas pump like connections and picnic tables. There is s great pool and hot tub and a large book and game lending library. There is a Mexican grocery and amazing restaurant right down the road. We would stay again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Brooke G
Reviewed June 19, 2016

We've stayed here numerous times. I do believe it is the best park in Austin. It is under new management, Roberts Resorts. However seems they are moving along without missing a beat. Park is everything you could want including location to Austin. We come here when we go to a concert, show or any other event in the city. Only problem I encountered this time was the pool was heated to 101 degrees in June. Person in the office is really no help and they have the generic, "I let the manager" response down. Ive been to almost every state in America including Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, California, etc. and I have a pool and hot tub at my house. They never get this hot due to outside temperature. That was the excuse "management" gave me.

Overall that should not be a deterrent to coming here...unless you want a pool that's cold or cooler than outside temperature.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

I had to come to Austin for a business related conference at the downtown convention center so we elected to drive our Class A motor home and combine some business with pleasure.

After looking at the alternatives we elected to go with the Oak Forrest RV park which is about 20 minutes from downtown.

The sites are spacious and concrete paved with full hook ups, free decent wi-fi with a premium faster service available. All hook ups are available including cable TV. To use the cable you have to get a box from the office (it's free) but we didn't fool with it and just used our antenna.

The park has adequate laundry facilities, showers and a small pool with a hot tub. All are immaculately maintained as are the remainder of the grounds. There weren't many downsides to the campground itself. The location was a plus, the rates VERY reasonable @ $240 for the week and in spite of being full very quiet once the sun goes down. I did miss not having a camp store for the little odds and ends you forget or need like detergent for the laundry or the odd quart of milk. Unfortunately the young lady behind the desk while very sweet was absolutely no help, directing us to a Wal Mart several miles away when we discovered an excellent, and brand new grocery store two blocks down the street. She could not answer the simplest directional question and her excuse was she just moved here. Again very sweet, friendly and polite but absolutely helpless in providing any local information.

All in all a good week and very comfortable stay. I would just get all your local information and supplies before you get to the campground.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

This is an RV Park that is located 10 minutes from downtown Austin. Straight down MLK to UT. For being in traffic infested Austin it is not bad to drive to. It is adequate blocks off of US183. All sites are level concrete. Triple dog park, small pool, a pavilion, work out facility. This is a great option instead of the high priced Austin hotels.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have been staying here off and on for a couple years now. We come in to town for work and this is the best rv park Austin has to offer. Long level pull thrus with cable and wifi. The front desk staff is friendly and check in is quick. They do book up fast so I'd suggest making reservations several days beforehand. You can get to downtown in about 15-20 minutes. I gave the park 4 stars because the amount of trees can make for difficult maneuvering and the price is a tad high (you get what you pay for though). We'll continue to stay with Oak Forest when in Austin.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business