“Delicious and Crunchy Pizza”

southside flying pizza
Ranked #1,564 of 3,850 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$7 - US$18
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We Serve Austins Best Pizza In The Heart Of South Austin.
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Small restaurant but great taste Pizza. We order Pepperoni & Italian sausage and it melts in your mouth. Very friendly staff and fast service. We happen to be driving by and saw the place we walk inn and we were greated right away. Don't expect a big place or fancy table but do expect great tasting pozza.

1  Thank Pablonote

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Pizza Great- goat cheese/ vegetable: unique!
pasta was just ok. Delivery good, person who took phone order, kind and conscientious.

1  Thank Marilynn B
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Had this delivered to my Airbnb which wasn't near anywhere to eat. Am from the uk, wanted American pizza experience and wasn't disappointed. Pizza was excellent and delivery time quicker than they said. Great for a night in!

2  Thank love2traveluk
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

I went last night with my kids before heading back to the UK. I'm not a huge pizza fan but they were keen so...

Funny looking little place. Lovely staff

Anyway. Best pizza I've had outside of Italy. Seriously. Go there.

2  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 18 March 2016

Pedal for your pizza! Yup, show up on a bicycle and you get 10% off your bill...very Austin...and I live here (well, in Austin, not in actual store...you know what I mean). This place serves up awesome pizza and is open until midnight on the weekends. It opens at 11 AM most days.

The DILLO is my absolute fave here...spinach, roasted red peppers, portobellos and Italian sausage...mmmmm. That pizza will absolutely rock your world! I also like the Eastsider, with pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Johnsonville (plug!) sausage and..be warned...serrano peppers...yowsah!

They also have salads, sandwiches and Mexican Coke (made with pure cane sugar...).

HINT: Every day after 9 PM, large, 3-topping pizzas are only $12.99. Yup.

1  Thank Marcus L