“Great Thai food!”

Mai Thai Restaurant
Ranked #166 of 4,240 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: May explain why it was part of a coupon program and also why it was empty. Perhaps it is new.
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner here and would return. Portions were large, food was very good, and be sure to let them know how spicy you like it. Waitress was so fun, we had a great experience and I recommend it!!

1  Thank ccurtis35

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

I had a visit to mai thai as i stayed in a hotel right across the road. First of all, it was a young lady that worked there that was spectacular. If she was my waiter the impression would be alot different. However, i was not lucky to enough to be seated at one of her tables.

My waiter did not even have time to take my order. She was rushing and i had to talk very quickly (at least i felt it that way). This was very uncomfortable. I had a few questions, but before i could ask she was on her way to deliver the food to the next table. The restaurant was not full.

I ordered the green curry and fried rice. Good food and can recommend it. But i will probably go to another thai reataurant next time im in Austin.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

The atmosphere may not be much, situated as it is in the equivalent of an urban strip mall. But the service and food are marvelous.

Reviewed July 13, 2018

I was there twice, once for lunch, once for dinner. The service was very good, and the menu provided many choices. The Thai Tea glasses are Texas Huge :)

Reviewed July 9, 2018

A fairly small Thai place very close to the convention center with friendly service and very reasonable prices. Portions are good - can easily take some home if you want. I had egg rolls and ginger chicken. The level of spice was what I had asked for and the flavors were great. I would definitely go back.