“Awesome burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I knew when I saw the line to get into this place that it was going to be worth the wait. I had the Primetime burger. Delicious. Drinks are good too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,715)

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of the best burger places I've ever been to. Great fries and drinks as well.

Only downside is you serve yourself for the price you would pay to be served. Still, easily 5 stars!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I usually eat half of what I am served but the Good Cause (Goodnight hamburger I think?) was so delicious and Spivey with the jalapeños that I ate the entire burger. I loved the delicious 3 mayo plus trussel (ms?) sauce. I would love to buy containers of that for dip. Everyone loved their hamburgers and the fries. Plus we got to taste the chocolate mocha shakes and they were so yummy.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Pay 15$ for a burger that's worse than pterrys Austin made burger. If you're really that picky and need to spend 15$ on a cheeseburger than I guess this is the place for you

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Best Burger in town. The line is usually around the corner. They only let you in if they have a table so waiting is just part of the experience, once inside you can grab a drink and wait to order. They have a great selection of beers and amazing shakes! If you’re in Austin it’s a must do!

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!