“Truffle fries”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

As a tourist, I felt it was a little pricey but you get your money’s worth. In a city where burgers are a big thing, Hopdoddy is on my top 3 (of the places I tried). Try the truffle fries!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,714)

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

I would recommend the shroom burger and the chili con queso fries. You have to eat at this place if you're in south congress area

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

If you area in the area looking for somewhere to eat then I’d definitely recommend this place. Burgers aren’t my usual go to when it comes to looking for somewhere to eat but I’d have to say in all honestly this was the nicest burger I have ever had. Everything was fresh and there was just the right amount of ingredients in the burger. Plus, if you sit outside you can watch the cars and tour busses go past. Overall, great atmosphere and great food!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I knew when I saw the line to get into this place that it was going to be worth the wait. I had the Primetime burger. Delicious. Drinks are good too.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Definitely one of the best burger places I've ever been to. Great fries and drinks as well.

Only downside is you serve yourself for the price you would pay to be served. Still, easily 5 stars!

Been to Hopdoddy? Share your experiences!