All reviews convenience store awesome customer service the general manager would stay here again domain housekeeping
Reviewed February 16, 2016

hallways filthy and smelly, wifi slow and inconsistent, room kind of ok. ONLY stay here if you can't afford anything better. This place has potential but is currently worse than a Motel 6. The location and price were good but the conditions bordered on intolerable.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank WaterGuy1
Reviewed January 25, 2016

This is my 3rd stay at this hotel in the last 4 years. Although my last visit there was
not satisfactory in 2014, the problems that existed at that time have been resolved.

I have no problems recommending this hotel for a business or personal stay. I was there for two nights/three days. If the entire hotel was non smoking, I would rate it as nearly perfect. Due to a lack of a elevator to the second floor rooms, and that smoking is allowed in some rooms I rate it as very good vs. excellent.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MHreviews
Reviewed January 9, 2016

We ended up getting this room through Hotwire (aka...we didn't pick this specifically) and it worked as a hotel room to stay in while we visited family for the holidays but in the future I would likely pay more to choose a specific hotel only to make sure that I don't end up here again.

The hotel itself was OK as far as things outside of the room. The free breakfast was coffee, tea, oatmeal, muffins and granola bars. Not amazing, but fine. The staff was friendly and the lobby looked well kept.\

As for the room: I really didn't expect much but I did expect not to have mold around the shower and a stained comforter.

Also, the area seemed ok when we first arrived but then every night we noticed there was a police patrol in the large parking lot which was probably due to the yelling of people outside.

In the end, it's fine but not worth the price.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndiSt68
Reviewed November 3, 2015

Had to make a reservation at the last minute and rooms were in short supply for the area I needed to go to... Found this available. My concern was that it was cheap so didn't know what to expect. It was clean. Bed was smaller than I'd like but it was just me...

Big downside was that the room just smelled musty.. Granted they have had a LOtT of rain lately so I am hoping that is all it was - but it was just a big turnoff each time you entered the room...... Doors seemed paper thin as well and it was easy to hear conversations of people walking by. Other that that it was a nice experience...

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2015

This hotel was a great value for our weekend in town for the F1 race. We like to stay in North Austin near the Domain for the shopping and restaurants located there. The hotel is also near a Whole Foods so we were able to get some food to take back to our room where we had kitchen facilities. Our room was clean and comfortable. Some of the common areas could use some attention. The gym equipment was in working order but could benefit from a thorough cleaning and servicing. It's located in the main building away from where so the day it was dumping down rain, I skipped my workout...They provide some snack bars, fruit and instant oatmeal and coffee in the morning. We enjoyed the quietness of our building and only had a bit of late night noise one time, but my husband the heavy sleeper didn't notice. Also, the downstairs exterior door didn't lock properly, but I didn't feel uncomfortable or unsafe because of this. Right next door, there's a Mexican taco restaurant, a mini mart and a yoga studio. The freeway access is also convenient.

Room tip: For the lobby and gym, stay in the main building. The back building faces an undeveloped area which provides a decent view.
Date of stay: October 2015