Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$165
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$110
austinmotel.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$136
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$178
US$170
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

All reviewsconvenience storeawesome customer servicenice sizewould stay here againdomaincouch
Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here a couple times before for work. Those times were okay. It's not the best place to stay but it works. This time was not okay.

I checked in for a couple nights and my room was on the second floor of the first bldg. There's no elevator so keep that in mind if you have a heavy bag. I get to the room and everything looks okay. The first morning I noticed a few red bumps on my arms but didn't really think anything about it. The next morning when I got up I had about 10 on each arm and some on my legs. They were itching like crazy. I looked on one side of the mattress and saw some bedbugs. Luckily I was checking out. I told the man at the front desk but he acted like no big deal.

Another thing is if you book through a third party website like hotwire or priceline they charge a $100 fee that you get back after you check out. They charged it as a sale on your card. After checkout it shows as a refund. It took three days to finally get refunded back. Most hotels I've stayed at doesn't actually charge the card like that. It's just a hold.

The location is good and most of tthe staff are friendly though. They need to have more lighting outside at night. It is very dark in some places.

This place is definitely off of my business hotels. I will not be back.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank lynn8761
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Thank you for being a guest in our hotel. We were extremely sorry to read about your experience. We follow the most rigorous industry standards when it comes to the cleanliness of our rooms, including pest control. However, we would appreciate more information to properly identify the room you occupied so that we may have it professionally inspected and follow up if needed. We appreciate your repeat service, and we hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I am not sure why this hotel continually has problems with a lack of hot water in the showers in the winter time; this problem previously existed in 2014 and has now returned.

Either the capacity of their water heating system is poor, calcium has built up in the water heaters not allowing sufficient hot water, (this has to be removed periodically) or possibly their maintenance team does not know how to fix this problem, or maybe a combination of all of these. In my most recent visit, at Christmas time, their was no hot in the shower and after letting it run for several minutes, I basically gave up.

This is totally unacceptable, and at the very least a refund should have been issued. Their is also an issue with mildew in the bathroom area...it's called Tilex guys...try it...and you will find that problem magically disappear within minutes.

I filled out one of their post visit surveys pointed this out, asked for an adjustment, and so far no response. I will not return to this hotel, which I have previously given good reviews to, until it is confirmed repaired. Very disappointed as this is not up to the extended stay standards. If it was the first time maybe, but to repeat an issue that existed almost 4 years ago, speaks volumes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018

We appreciate you being our guest again and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It was disheartening to read about the difficulties you experienced, and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are looking into this issue and have discussed with our maintenance team to get the problem resolved. Although this was an isolated incident, we do have room for improvement. We hope you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest so we can replace this experience with a more positive memory!

Reviewed December 23, 2017

Closest hotel near my family. Clean room. The staff members were the most helpful people I’ve ever encountered at a hotel! Will definitely be back! Outdoor pool closed and looked small. Parking lot and neighborhood felt very safe. Convenience store and a couple restaurants nearby.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2017

Karen, thanks for the awesome feedback. We are delighted to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with our top-notch service and facilities. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

great value, great staff. Loved having the pool and next to places you can walk to for food. Cleaning staff did a great job and the front desk was always so friendly and helpful. We would stay again. Even saw deer one morning!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2017

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback about Extended Stay America. We are so glad to know you liked our courteous associates and that the great value we offer for the price added to your joy. We look forward to welcoming you again whenever you are back here.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Only Issue was that the room was not recleaned after exterminating. There were a few dead roaches were in the kitchen area. The staff were friendly and the location was quiet and close to different areas of Austin.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Arboretum - North, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Daymond, on behalf of our team, we appreciate you staying with us and providing a review. Our team is committed to providing clean, comfortable and well-maintained suites for our guests, and we apologize this was not the case during your stay. Please know your feedback has been shared with the housekeeping team to ensure a review of our processes. Thank you for your feedback and we would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back soon.