Motel 6 Austin Central - North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$227
  • Breakfast included
US$258
US$239
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$112
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$219
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$195
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
W Austin(Austin)
US$309
US$299
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I booked because of the renovated rooms, a 32inch flatscreen wall mounted, new black marble sink wich elevated face bowl. New towel holders New pedal style beds, that you can see under. Motel 6 went with the less is more and it works. The removed the carpeting. Good move, why? Ever spent time wondering if the carpets been cleaned? No more food stains, unrine stays and whatever. They have laminated "hardwood" floors. And you know without a doubt the floors are clean. The beds were okay, if they replace them with a low cost visco foam bed it would be great. Same old bulk sheets that were clean. THe towels are typical. Hot water was abundant. No microwave or small fridge, stay at Studio 6 if you want that. Overall i enjoyed the stay it was simple, no frills and inexpensive. It was clean and gives you that peace of mind about the cleanliness. I like the way the rooms looks and i dont mind bare floors. I stayed 2 nights and it was quiet. Its very close to food establishments and Walmart is on the other side of I-35, and hwy 183 is at the corner.

Room Tip: If you need drawers for clothes, ask for a room that has them. Mine didnt but i travel light anyway
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank L H
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Flat screen TV. Non smoking rooms do not smell on cigs nor does the linen. No breakfast and WI-FI is not free. Worth the money

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank ak7sailor
Reviewed 3 June 2011

On May 28,2011, I had a room at this Motel 6. I was there a couple of hours and the adjoining room door opened and closed. I went to the lobby to tell the front desk what happened and the guy with tattoo on his neck told "Me" the guest to knock on the door and tell two male hispanics to stop. I went back to my room and they did it again. I went back to front desk and basically he told me to bad . I asked him to call his manager and I got the same response. I went back to my room 108 and left
My safety was not a concern

• Stayed: May 2011
3  Thank midest1963
Reviewed 27 February 2011

We stayed at this motel for one night. The person at the lobby that checked us in told us when we asked if there is any antique shops close the answer he gave was where to find hookers and the pawn shops. Would never stay at this motel again it gives Motel 6 a very bad reputation. While we were on vacation we stayed at much nicer motels for the same amount of money or less. The room had no shampoo, hair dryer, clock, extra towels they charge extra for more than 1 person but do not give extra towels for that person.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ourtimenow122
Reviewed 13 November 2010

Pros: Very very clean; Newly renovated gave it a modern look; Location is convenient to I35 and many surrounding restaurants and shops.
Cons: No alarm clock or dresser; Internet access is an additional 2.95

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple