2,096 results
All reviews convention center the executive lounge great location ups store taco within walking distance nice hotel attending a conference self parking sixth street room service restaurants and bars night life valet service heart of downtown corner room lobby bar
Reviewed July 15, 2018

I spent 15 days here for a convention in July. I recommend this hotel most highly.
The hotel staff are not only competent, but they are friendly and go out of their way to be helpful. For instance, one night I needed to print a document and could not get the computers in the lobby to work for me. A staff member named Kendall spent at least half an hour with me, and eventually figured out how to send my document to his hotel account so it could be printed. I don't know what he gets paid, but he should have been paid at the rate of a computer technology expert.
Over the course of 15 days, I had many interactions with the front desk staff, and they were always helpful, often going above and beyond in their customer service.
One drawback: Although the hotel provides mini refrigerators, They do not provide microwaves in the room. There is one microwave machine at the front desk, which the hotel staff will be happy to help you use
There is a Starbucks on the lobby level in the hotel, and the staff there was marvelous!
I was amazed by the number of Hotel staff who greeted me by name.

Room Tip: I had room number 1658. It was a huge corner room. I gather that the rooms numbered 58 and 59 on each floor are similarly large.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
HiltonAustin, Manager at Hilton Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Lisa - Thank you for this incredible review and for allowing us to host you for such an extended stay! Our team goal is to treat every single guests to a one of a kind, memorable experience, and our staff is always ready and willing to go above and beyond for any of our guests' needs, so we are delighted that you had such wonderful interactions with everyone you encountered, especially Kendall. We will be sure to share you comments with not just him, but the entire team as a job well done. Thank you again, and we do hope to welcome you back to Hilton Austin in the future!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Across the street from convention center. Wonderful heated pool. Clean, comfortable, quiet. Helpful, courteous staff. Lots of restaurants within easy walking distance: Rainey Street restaurants and 6th street bars, etc

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAustin, Manager at Hilton Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad that you enjoyed so many different aspects of your stay, from our prime location to our friendly team to the comforts of your room. We do hope to welcome you back to another excellent stay in the near future!

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Room was clean but furniture showing wear and tear. We were on the upper floor but we heard music at night which kept me up. Room service was disappointing. It took over 1 hour for bagel with cream cheese, muffins and cereal. Bagel was cold by the time it arrived. We didn't use the pool and jacuzzi because it was packed. Looked nice though. Location was convenient to 6th street with a lot of restaurants and bars near by.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share this constructive feedback. In regards to the wear and tear, please know that we are about to start a renovation of the furniture, art and more to all of our guest rooms, so we do hope you will see a great improvement once those renovations are complete. However, please let me sincerely apologize for that issue with room service. I have sent your comments to our Room Service Manager for further review and action as this certainly does not meet our high standards. We do hope you will still return to Hilton Austin in the future so we can treat you to the perfect stay you deserve and I know we can deliver!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Top hotel great facilities great staff from reception to bar to concierge to spa and pool made my first trip to Austin a really enjoyable experience to start the day and return later each day -look forward to a return one day

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for this fantastic, 5-star review! We strive to treat every single guest to a truly memorable experience, so we are delighted that our always friendly team was able to knock it out of the park, especially on your first stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Austin in the future as well!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Here again this year for a conference (first time was last year). Great business hotel - central location. Has all that you would expect from this standard of hotel.

Got room on Executive floor which gave access to lounge for breakfast, snacks and drinks, and a quiet place to work.

Really like the check-in via the HH App - and the Digital Key which opens your door with your phone.

Could not fault anything.

Room Tip: Executive floor recommended - they also do fitness rooms with their own treadmill !
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank David H

Hi David - Thank you for the great comments! As a repeat guest, we are so glad that we were able to treat you to another excellent stay during your conference and that you were able to utilize our Honors App. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back, whether it's for another conference or just for leisure!