“Fun, even if you don't buy anything”
Review of Uncommon Objects

Uncommon Objects
Ranked #5 of 112 Shopping in Austin
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

A mix of antique decor and oddities. Price ranges from very reasonable to just above my price range. Enjoyable to spend 30 minutes to an hour just walking around, even if you don't take anything home!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Location is a group antique odd object dealer ship with each area stocked by about 20 something different collector, sellers. No two items/bins were alike and the diversity was off the charts. I remarked to my husband, Hey if I ever need dried bats, I now know where to go. Unless somebody buys them first! The staff is lovely and the people watch is just as fun as the collections of goodities.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Uncommon Objects

Not your typical junk antique store where items are perfectly organized by color, type and style. Every time I have been here it has always been packed with people (mostly tourists) browsing around. I would define this place like as if someone raided your grandmother’s home and sold every little trinket. You can spend hours digging around and even long if you take your parents with you where they will just talked you how they used to use one of these trinkets as a child. If looking for some unusual items for home decor then this place is for you. Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Browsing through Uncommon Objects was a highlight of my visit to Austin. The store is filled to the brim with interesting and kitschy objects. I appreciated the randomnesses of all the objects even through I wouldn't buy most of it.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Really cool store. You'll see things you didn't know existed and some really cool jewelry. It's a must see place