“What a great lunch value!”

Cho Sushi Japanese Fusion
Ranked #411 of 4,242 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Cho Sushi, a high-energy, family-friendly Japanese Fusion Restaurant. Our innovative menu includes the freshest fish and sushi as well as Kobe Beef and Japanese Ribeye Steaks. We also carry an impressive wine and sake list, in addition to a variety of domestic and imported beers. Our goal is for our guests to appreciate Japanese Fusion as the ultimate comfort food. We strive to make each dining experience easy and enjoyable so that we can look forward to serving you again! We welcome all comments and suggestions on how we can make Cho Sushi Japanese Fusion your favorite restaurant! Check out our exclusive 'Happy Hour' menu. Thank you. DOMO!
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

I am a regular for dinner, but this is a great lunch spot. BENTO box for $11 is a full meal with soup, salad, California roll and choice of stir fry too! Service is friendly and fast. Love this place, a consistent favorite.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We often go to Cho for lunch and sometimes for dinner. The owner is frequently in the restaurant and takes a high level of personal interest in the restaurant's service and food quality.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

We have ordered takeaway from here several times but have not eaten in the restaurant. The sushi is fresh and has a bunch of combination rolls that are really nice. We have tried to have lunch here a couple of times but they don't seem to stay open for a late lunch. So far it is the best place for sushi in the Lakeway area that we have tried.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

My wife took me to lunch here and when we first walked in I was a bit worried. The place was empty and I was thinking- uh oh. My wife order a sashimi salad and I had a sashimi deluxe set. My wife's salad looked amazing and my sashimi set looked amazing as well as tasted amazing. With the sashimi set you get 6 small sushi roll pieces and 2 pieces each of 6 types of fish. The fish pieces are large and very, very fresh. Service was outstanding as well.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

We go here often and love the sushi. We visit the Steiner Ranch location most often and they have great food and staff. My kids love their bento boxes for lunch and they have great happy hour pricing on food as well. I just wish they were open for lunch on the weekends for our family.

1  Thank kunks5