“Best BBQ!”

La Barbecue
Ranked #24 of 4,246 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: We are a food trailer with a lot of outdoor seating.
Description: We are a food trailer with a lot of outdoor seating.
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Easily the best barbecue we’ve ever had. Do yourself a favor and preorder to avoid the line. It’s expensive, but better than any other BBQ we’ve had! Get the brisket and the beef rib! Worth the trip when you’ve got the time.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Their sandwiches are full on meals! Excellent staff that can help you decide and pair your feast with a suitable beer.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We had the brisket and the turkey. Brisket was great, turkey good. The potatoesalad was also good. Good Service, fair prices, good place when in Austin.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

We came around dinner, so I presume most of the meat we ordered had been out of the smoker for hours by this point.

The pulled pork and jalapeño sausage were good, slightly dry. Brisket was better, but to be picky I thought was a bit over salted.

Vibe of the place was cool. Lots of good drafts.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Stood in line for 1 hour but boy it was worth it. You need to make sure you get here early. They will run out of food. There is indoor and outdoor seating and clean restrooms. This place the most delicious barbecue I have ever tasting. Unfortunately, I am from out of state so I can come here often, but I will definitely come back to this restaurant if I'm in the area.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to La Barbecue? Share your experiences!