“Thanksgiving weekend trip”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GreenBean...
Dallas, Texas
“Thanksgiving weekend trip”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Can't beat the location. Everything was tidy. The linens were nice a fresh. Just perfect for a larger group. Be sure to ask for everything you'll need including the WiFi password and which parking spots you should be using before you go as the owner only responds via email. Also to be clear, this is only a 3 bedroom unit. The other beds are the pull out couch in the living room, and an air bed.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Dec 2013
I am glad you liked the location and think my condo is perfect for a large group.

Just wanted to address two items,

1. I not only respond by phone, I also have an on-site property manager who responds by phone to any issues my guests are having. Not sure why you thought I only respond by email but I apologize for any misunderstanding.

2. The wifi password and parking spots are provided one week ahead of arrival to the person who made the reservation along with codes to gain entry to the condo. Perhaps the person who reserved didn't share this information with you?

Finally, yes please to anyone reading this it is a 3 bedroom 2 bath with a sofa sleeper and an air mattress.
mychapter
San Antonio, Texas
“Great Location!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recently stayed in this condo with my family. We had a pleasant experience. Owner will only communicate by email so be sure and plan ahead and ask everything upfront. All in all was a good experience.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
NY
Reviewed 10 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk
17 May 2014
I am glad you had a nice time and I look forward to having you back!
San Diego

New York
Reviewed 5 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

new york

New york
Reviewed 31 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

17 May 2014
I am glad you had a nice time and I look forward to having you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$245
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing