“Juicy!”
Review of Rudy's BBQ

Rudy's BBQ
Ranked #20 of 4,188 Restaurants in Austin
Description: Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q serves Real Texas Bar-B-Q seven days a week. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and group meals.
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Wow this is delicious brisket and I also loved the rack of lamb. I think the free bread is a wonderful treat. Everyone I saw was enjoying it. The line went quickly. Potato salad was very juicy. I would come again! Credit card facilities, WiFi, restrooms, outdoor seating, parking in the gas station.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Wow. Wow. Wow. Great food. All the options. Brisket. Turkey. Short ribs are my current favorite. The created corn is to die for, but cheating cook uses a lot of cream. Try the short ribs and sauce. You will NOT be disappointed

Reviewed August 10, 2018

This is a nice family place, with good food. I'm not a BBQ connoisseur, but seemed OK to me. Minor complaint - the BBQ sauce did not come out of the bottles very easily. There is also a nice playground out back for kids up to 12 years old.

1  Thank David L
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I was brought here for lunch the first time I was in town, and I had my reservations about a gas station bbq....but I quickly saw that it was legit. Great selection, excellent service, friendly staff, and it was clean. I go every time I am in town now.

1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed August 1, 2018

We visited the Austin area over the weekend. We walked in and they asked us if we had ever been to a Rudy's....to which we replied "no" and then a whole ruckus ensued and suddenly we were being served free samples of each meat and whatever side we were curious about. The "Moist Brisket!!!!" SHUT YOUR MOUTH! The meat was fantastic and the sauce was tangy and not too thick. We ordered a half pound of that and a half pound of ribs( you order by weight) and it fed my husband and I for two meals. The staff is incredibly friendly and fun. We are going back to Texas and will will most certainly be back at Rudy's!

1  Thank happyhumble5

Been to Rudy's BBQ? Share your experiences!