“Quality food good prices”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 4,242 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed September 19, 2018

If you are in the need of Chinese food you can't go wrong with PF Changs. I recommend the Mongolian beef.

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We made reservations and was seated promptly once we arrived. We got to the booth and there was food on the seats that looked like puke or someone spit it out ( very gross) they moved us to another booth and there was used cloth napkins on the seats. It’s very simple to wipe down the tables and seating area and they failed on that part. We were there to celebrate my birthday the manager did suggest really good cocktails and food choices the food was delicious, hot and fresh

Reviewed August 27, 2018

We were able to get a table right away which was great. We got two tables for two different families. One server was wonderful while the other looked like she was ready to go home. The food took a very long time to arrive, especially the children food which took longer. The food was okay not the best. This has become a very casual place with mid range dining still tagged on.

For dinning as bland as this I would much rather dinee at Panda Express for a fraction of the price, without the long wait

Sorry PF Changs this is my last visit to you.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

Some friends and I went to this location on Saturday, 7/14/18. We had two ladies who had been to a P.F. Chang before, and two who hadn't. We raved about how GOOD it is, and told them they HAD to experience it...well, it certainly was not good that night. The waitress seemed surly, and was definitely inattentive. Was like she didn't want to be there. Didn't give us the usual spiel about "family style", nor did she offer up any sauces/condiments like the waiters usually do. I ordered white rice, the others ordered brown. We got brown rice only. Two of us split a pot of tea; and were charged $7, which is a ridiculously high price for a tiny tea pot with two cups that were smaller than demitasse cups. We groused about it, and she said she would knock $3.50 off because she never brought us a refill. Besides which, the tea was NOT hot...barely luke warm when we got it, and cooled off rapidly to not even warm at all I ordered the Orange Beef, and it was horrible. NOT the same recipe I was used to. Instead of orange peel, there were Mandarin oranges; besides that, there was NO flavor! So I don't know if it was chef's night out, or what happened, but nobody enjoyed their food, except one who ordered the Crispy Honey Chicken (which is normally my favorite) After paying the mandatory valet parking fee of $8.00, we were feeling broke and unfulfilled. NEVER will I ever go back to this location again!! Nor will my friends. Oh, and the two who had never been...said they were not impressed and also wouldn't ever go back to a P.F. Chang. The one at the Arboretum in Austin is miles better...so go there if you want to enjoy your Chinese "Bistro" meal! Downtown location is really bad!!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

It is a great place to have meetings, small party, get together and having asian food with lots of variety. For vegetarians they have very limited option. I hope maybe they will introduce more in future. Its Thai Harvest curry was very good with all the veggies and curry in it.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!