“Good Americanized version of Asian food”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Reserve with OpenTable
P.F. Chang's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 4,242 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I went there twice on my recent trip to Austin. Being vegetarian (no meat/fish) my choices do get limited, however, still there are items on the menu which are good. The potion sizes are large, so, do take that into account when ordering. Beer selection is good.

The service is prompt and non-intrusive.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

As a person diagnosed with celiac I have had a hard time communicating my dietary needs at Chinese restaurants and have basically avoided them. On top of that I'm also vegetarian.
Enter P.F. Changs. Not only do they have a a separate gluten free menu, but there wait staff is knowledgeable about the menu offerings as well. The food is delicious. The service is fantastic. I have missed Chinese food. So glad I found this place.

1  Thank Micmacmocha
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I enjoy dining alone, as well as with friends and family, at P.F. Chang's Jollyville Rd. restaurant in Austin, TX. The vegetable (tofu) lettuce wraps are always great. The vegetable spring rolls go well with any bar drink whether it's the Ginger Beer, Strawberry Cucumber Limeade, or the Asian Pear Mojito. The silken Tofu with Broccoli is divine, and the Hokkien Street Noodles, a wonderful surprise. The Miso Glazed Salmon was delightful for my daughter's birthday celebration. For a special family gathering, we all enjoyed the Oolong Chilean Sea Bass. I can go on and on with praise. In Austin, Texas the Jollyville Rd. location is best in service and food quality. Oh yes! The Great Wall of Chocolate Cake is very festive and great for sharing a birthday dessert.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

I love the PF Changs menu because it is not the typical Chinese or Asian menu. We ordered our dishes family style and got the Cecilia's shrimp dumplings steamed, long life noodles and prawns, and stirfry eggplant. Everything was completely delicious, as was the bottle of prosecco we ordered. Service was very good. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We placed an order for curbside pickup and we were pleased with the efficiency of staff and attention to detail to ensure order correct. Curbside handoff was flawless and convenient and food was as always delicious and well packaged. The strawberry lemonade hit the spot on a triple digit hot day in Austin. An round good experience.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!