“great food and service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 22 June 2017

we stopped for a quick lunch with grandkids. The food and service were great. Our appetizers came out after the main meals. We refused to have them. The waiter took them off the bill which was OK but we were sort of disappointed. The meal was a great portion. The price was on the high side which was the same menu as dinner.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh- I've never had better Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps!!! If you're going, they are a must grab appetizer!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

California Pizza Kitchen has been and sill is a reliable place for decent drinks and food. Decent to me means predictable fare, served with a smile. It's pretty much always busy, being in the mall, which guarantees freshness, but can sometimes result in waiting for your food. I think the location needs a facelift, brightening and a menu update. With so much pizza, salad and bar competition, it's main advantage is location. It's an ok place, just not someplace I spend a lot of time thinking about.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Decided to try eating here today while at the mall. Wasn't sure if they had healthy options, but after checking out their menu before being seated we found out they had several to choose from. Our waitress was very attentive & gave us plenty of time to decide what we wanted. We decided to share the Shrimp Scampi Zucchini & both had a salad. The salads weren't anything special, but the FF vinaigrette was tasty. The Scampi with the zucchini ribbons laced with fettuccine noodles was pretty good. I wish it would have had more shrimp, but when you share a plate that is usually the case. I would get it again next time we're there.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We had a family get together in Austin and visited the California Pizza Kitchen for lunch one day. We enjoyed a variety of appetizers, soup and pizza, all of which were very good.

Been to California Pizza Kitchen? Share your experiences!