“salads”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed July 19, 2017

It is labeled a pizza kitchen but has great salads! they can serve half portions that are perfect for lunch! Not sure I liked their favored iced tea but that could have been fixed, if I had asked.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

we stopped for a quick lunch with grandkids. The food and service were great. Our appetizers came out after the main meals. We refused to have them. The waiter took them off the bill which was OK but we were sort of disappointed. The meal was a great portion. The price was on the high side which was the same menu as dinner.

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Oh my gosh- I've never had better Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps!!! If you're going, they are a must grab appetizer!

Reviewed November 9, 2016

California Pizza Kitchen has been and sill is a reliable place for decent drinks and food. Decent to me means predictable fare, served with a smile. It's pretty much always busy, being in the mall, which guarantees freshness, but can sometimes result in waiting for your food. I think the location needs a facelift, brightening and a menu update. With so much pizza, salad and bar competition, it's main advantage is location. It's an ok place, just not someplace I spend a lot of time thinking about.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Decided to try eating here today while at the mall. Wasn't sure if they had healthy options, but after checking out their menu before being seated we found out they had several to choose from. Our waitress was very attentive & gave us plenty of time to decide what we wanted. We decided to share the Shrimp Scampi Zucchini & both had a salad. The salads weren't anything special, but the FF vinaigrette was tasty. The Scampi with the zucchini ribbons laced with fettuccine noodles was pretty good. I wish it would have had more shrimp, but when you share a plate that is usually the case. I would get it again next time we're there.