“Best Pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 February 2016

Best New York style pizza in Austin by far. They have many selections. The place is located in a strip mall, they have few seats boy inside and outside the store for walk-in customers, but most of their customer seems to place phone-in orders. The topping are good and slices are huge. They had a great lunch deal ! It was good good that we had Pizza the previous night and came back for lunch the next afternoon. The service was very good ! This was our 3rd trip to Austin and we have gone to Yaghi's each time we are in town.

1  Thank GMBToga
There are newer reviews for Yaghi's New York Pizzeria

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Yaghi's is one of my take-out staples. Authentic large, thin, and greasy NY style slices and pies! Very reasonable prices for exceptional value. They make my life easier and happier!

Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

As a relocated New Yorker, I am glad to have found Yahgi's. I get pizza from there at least once a week. They make a great thin crust and don't skimp on the cheese.

Getting delivery during high volume hours is a problem, often with wait times over an hour, so I usually opt to drive the 6.5 miles to pick it up.

Great value for the price!!!

Reviewed 10 May 2012

The restaurant is small with limited seating, but the pizza is fresh and high-quality. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Pretty good, and pretty good delivery service. Very good value

Been to Yaghi's New York Pizzeria? Share your experiences!