“Great Italian”

Add it.
Nik's Italian Kitchen + Bar
Ranked #598 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Next to Home Depot, this joint serves amazing Italian food. A lovely full bar is a welcome surprise . Our flatbreads were terrific as was our pasta dish. Who knew? Get air conditioner filters and have an amazing lunch or dinner. A definite must go! Located along side Home Depot , a place definitely worth finding!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Been hearing my brother talk about this place for a long time. Finally I was in that area and was able to stop for lunch. Nothing fancy, just a neighborhood restaurant serving excellent food. The lunch menu is varied and the portions are large enough I took half my flat bread home. My brother says the bar has regular customers that he sees when he picks up take-out. When people keep returning you know it has to be good, right?

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Got right in on a Saturday Evening with a group of 5. Waiter was very helpful. Didn't have Samuel Adams Beer but offered a local craft beer that was good. The Salmon with Angle Hair Pasta with a lime garlic sauce was really great.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Very simple yet pleasant place - family - small kids welcome. We had a group of 6 - service was great and lots of special requests for kids and adults were met.
Very reasonable prices - has a bar too.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We had lunch at Nik's Italian Kitchen & Bar and was delighted with this new find! They have a good variety of items for both lunch & dinner, as well as Happy Hour specials. My hubby had the pasta with vodka cream sauce (YUM!!) and I had a huge sandwich with grilled chicken, spinach & mushrooms. The service was fast and the staff was attentive. They have outdoor dining area and a bar inside for a quick drink.