“priced a little high but not terrible”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #235 of 3,783 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. Johns
Reviewed 24 June 2017

I enjoyed my burrito but the tortilla felt cold and the burrito had beans and the place had beans on the side, bean overkill, the chips were good but the salsa was way too watery. I don't know what type of salsa that was... And 16 dollars for quesadillas is a bit high. maybe 10? they weren't that big.

There are newer reviews for Pappasito's Cantina

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We love going to eat at Pappasitos. The food is delicious and hot. Nice clean environment to just enjoy Mexican food

Reviewed 6 June 2017

the food is good - but WAY too pricey.
we had a large group of 20 and we made a reservation the day prior so we didn't just show up but our server just didn't seem to like dealing with our large group. he didn't even want to take our drink orders until everyone arrived and then told us not to move seats or else the check will be wrong. just seemed as if we were inconveniencing him the whole time.
As i said - food was good - but $18 for 3 enchiladas is somewhat absurd to me. I could have the exact same meal for $10-12 anywhere else and they would be just as good.
way too many good food options in Austin to return here.

1  Thank foodiemom141
Reviewed 3 June 2017

My group picked up an order to go of beef and chicken fajitas for 6 people. The food came in wonderful nonspill containers. With food to go there is always a concern of food spilling in the car - but not with these containers. The package of food included 20 tortillas, hot sauce, fresh chopped onion and tomato, rice, beans, and the meat. The whole meal was enjoyable by all persons in my group.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Mainly a place for large family or large group. Loud, very expensive...two taco dinner, chicken quesadilla and two soft drinks ...41 bucks. Not that good..

1  Thank colesloough