1,714 results
All reviews front desk airport shuttle close to downtown the entire staff lobby area bed was comfortable great room enjoyed my stay south congress seminar computers units highway starbucks uber
Reviewed November 2, 2018

Highly recommend this location and the hotel for a conference. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The service and staff were very friendly and accommodating. The conference room was comfortable and the food service during the conference was very good.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki L, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I hope your conference will be back with us next year.

Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a group rate. When we arrived, it was during the "boil your water" crisis of 2018 from all the flooding the area had. The check-in staff were very friendly and informative re: tap water concerns. They even gave us a couple of water bottles. Our room was very spacious and the first time I've experienced flooring other than carpet in a hotel room. Our bed was extremely comfortable. The hotel also had a bar, a little restaurant, and a Starbucks. Room service is an option if that's your preference. We will stay here again the next time we come to ATX!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Vicki L, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Austin, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for your nice review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay despite the challenges Austin was experiencing. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2018

excellent, third year at this hotel. would like more discussion on different rooms available, such as newest, no handicap, best viewsfriendly staff, restaurant and bar goodeasy access and location for most areas

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to stay with us each year for the race. We would be happy to discuss different rooms anytime. We look forward to your return next year.

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Great location close to downtown and airport- free airport shuttle bonus!
Clean room, wood floor, king bed( good mattress).
Restaurant and bar on premises.
Good breakfast buffet and quick check in.
I couldn’t ask for anything better than that.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and your stay. We hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in Austin.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I used hotel reward points for a recent visit to Austin and chose the Wyndham Garden based on TripAdvisor reviews and price. As some reviewers mentioned, the place is dated. I’d call it a bit dingy. The room smelled of mildew intensified greatly when the bathroom fan was on. I don’t know what’s living in that ventilation system and don’t want to find out. Housekeeping didn’t replace in room coffee or Kleenex. The ceiling had dark patterns that looked like water damage or mold. I’d choose one of the chains a little further south on I 35 next time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Spartanroadking

I am sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. I hope you enjoyed your trip.