All reviewschampions restaurantgreat locationfront deskfull kitchensmall indoor poolfree breakfastwithin walking distanceone bedroom suitestove topself parkingsmall kitchenliving areacorner roomaustin downtownwould stay here againfresh fruitwhole foods
Reviewed October 11, 2017

I recently stayed in Austin for a few days for a convention. The staff was great, and I was able to check in even though I arrived early in the day. The rooms are nice, and have everything you need to feel at home. Having a kitchenette and a fridge was definitely nice. Breakfast was included every morning with my stay. I felt very-well taken care of. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Andy Z, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that our location made it easy and convenient for your travels and to the numerous attractions in Austin. We’re thankful that you shared your appreciation for our facilities and the friendliness of our staff. Thank you for your helpful feedback, we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I am writing this review from Fort Hood, TX. I had the chance to visit Austin before I left for Afghanistan. I had never been to Austin before and I wanted to do something new. When I arrived, Adriana really helped me out. She gave me a map of where to eat and told me where to go in town. This is my first TripAdvisor review and I really felt compelled to write about what a great time I had. This hotel is centrally located in downtown Austin. You do not need a car in Austin due to the fact that everything is within walking distance. The sports bar is also a great asset to this establishment due to the friendly staff and great food. You will really enjoy your time in this hotel thanks to the Staff and wonderful employees like Adriana.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay. I liked the breakfast and location of this property. However, I wanted to stay one more night and they could not accommodate me. Disappointed because I am a rewards member and I was turned down.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that our location made it easy and convenient for your travels and to the numerous attractions in Austin. We’re thankful that you shared your appreciation for our facilities. I would like to apologize for not being able to accommodate you for the following night. Epically as a rewards member we would like to give special treatment. Unfortunately our guest's had reservations dated back to a year ago. I do thank you for your helpful feedback, we hope to have a future opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

clean room, good breakfast, bathroom was small and had to jockey around to close door. Offered 5000 points or $5 bar credit to NOT clean my room each day. That's pretty funny since we are paying $300 a night. How is this a good deal for me?

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dave B

Thank you, for your review. I would like to apologize for any frustrations you may have experienced during your stay. We wish nothing more than for all of our guests to have the best experience possible while staying with us. We can only hope that one day you will return and allow us the opportunity to serve you once again. I understand that it might not the best deal for all, but it might be to someone. It is perfectly ok to decline the offer and keep housekeeping service throughout your stay. We do appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel! The ladies at the desk were very helpful with giving us tips on things to do. Because of them, we ate at a wonderful restaurant, saw some fantastic sites, and enjoyed our stay. This hotel was very close to everything, we walked to the Pecan Festival, enjoyed the nightlife on 6th street and Rainey Street. The hotel had a kitchen complete with an ice maker in the fridge. The rooms were very clean and the lobby updated. I definitely recommend this hotel! Looking forward to our next visit! Thanks Residence Inn!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sweetie5791c
Andy Z, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017