Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$178
  • Restaurant
US$224
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$99
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$200
austinmotel.com
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$209
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslakeline mallquiet locationlake travisroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againhot itemsking suitenice place to staythe breakfast areaexercise roomhot tubeasy accessbusiness tripyogurtfitness centermelinda
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Planned a last minute work trip to the Austin area. I found limited hotels because SXSW, Rodeo, and Spring Break taking happening this week. I booked the Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park and was very impressed with my room. I enjoyed this hotel 100 times better than the Full Service property I stayed at the following evening. Updated spacious rooms is always nice when away from. The location is a short drive from downtown, easy access from the highway, and the staff was super friend. I would stay here again on my next trip. Extra added values such as free breakfast, business center and parking help save my company money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We highly recommend this hotel. We enjoyed the breakfast and fast internet service, wonderful rooms and helpful staff. Easy to get to and a variety of restaurants near by. We will be visiting this place again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I travel weekly for work and stay in many Hampton Inns in Texas. The owners of this hotel obviously have invested in this hotel. The rooms have the nicest furnishings of any Hampton Inn I've ever been in. The internet is fast, the breakfast good and the front desk staff has excellent customer service skills. Unfortunately the only drawback of the hotel is the AC unit. The room feels "damp", so does the carpet. I lowered the AC hoping this would help instead I woke freezing and feeling wet. I changed rooms hoping this would help but no such luck. I doubt I will stay here again for work which is a shame because the property is so very nice.
Also I recommend calling first if you want a hotel room which does not have a connecting room. I requested a non connecting room on the Hilton website when making my reservation but the front desk clerk informed me they don't really read the requests.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank fdipace
Sanjay C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

On behalf of the entire staff I apologize about the issue with the connecting room request and A/C. Our goal is to be your home away from home. Therefore, I refunded your one nights stay. Also, since you are a Hilton Honors member you will still receive your points.

I will speak to our front desk staff about being more diligent with guest requests. In regards to the A/C, the fan stays on once the room reaches the desired temperature. This reduces the noise of the A/C turning on and off. If desired you can actually turn off the Fan mode at the thermostat.

However, I do recognize you were inconvenienced. So I will speak to our maintenance staff about setting the thermostats differently.

We hope you give us a second chance. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards,

Sanjay B. Chaudhari

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. There was a nice variety at breakfast and it was very good. The staff is very helpful as I had some difficulty checking in due to something on my part, they were very willing to help me out. The room was very clean as well. The only negative aspect would have been the internet connection. It was very slow, but I was informed recently that they have upgraded their internet speed. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Sanjay C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Austin Cedar Park - Lakeline, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2012

Thank you very much for the nice comments. I apologize about the internet value during your stay. However, yes we did upgrade the internet speed on 3/6/12 at 4 pm. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Kindest Regards,

Sanjay B. Chaudhari

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This hotel has the best free breakfast I have ever eaten in my travels. The cook Bertha is from New Orleans and cooks omelettes, country potatoes and bacon that melt in your mouth. In the land wherever thing eaten is Tex - Mex it was a pleasant surprise to eat Lousiana style cooking at this hotel. She is the best kept secret in Austin, TX. Make sure you tip her if you eat their I was shocked their was not an open tip jar to complement her cooking. I am also surprised one of the local restaurants have not snatched her up especially the steak house next door.

Room Tip: I thought the hotel was clean and well decorated and the staff very accomodating.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family