All reviews waffle house austin airport courtyard marriott front desk an early flight shuttle driver rental car next morning the entire staff rooms are clean stayed here for one night business travel exercise room the room was nice close to downtown lobby circuit
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Great location near airport needs updating. The beds are old, the carpet is worn, the colors make me think 1980.

I appreciated the complimentary water and pretzels for the flight back. Night staff was helpful and friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded May 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and in this instance we failed to do that. I am disappointed to hear you did not like our colors or beds because we just renovated last year and that included new beds and painting. We invite you back to give us another try and look forward to seeing you again.

Robert Levy

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Checked in by a lovely overnight agent named Kristen. She showed great care in getting us a quiet room and making sure we were comfortable. So much energy at 130am! Best airport hotel I have stayed at. Quiet, clean, friendly. Great lobby bistro. Indoor pool and gym. Plus sharing a parking lot with Waffle House - cannot get better than that!

Stayed: April 2017
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback from your recent stay. Service is the core of everything we do here and I thank you for taking the time to thank Kristen for the level of service she provided you. I'm so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Everything was great. The staff, cleanliness, shower, bed. Hits all the important marks for me! Stayed here on business at COTA. Great location. Subway and Starbucks in adjoining parking lot. I will definitely stay again when the need arises.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. It was great hearing that our staff had a positive impact on your stay. We will share your comments with him. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite places to stay in Austin. It's far enough away from downtown and I-35 to be quiet, but a quick 10 minute drive back into the thick of things. Prices are usually very reasonable. The hotel was updated not long ago, so the furnishings and decor are fresh. The rooms include a mini fridge and microwave, so when you aren't able to eat all your dinner from the awesome Austin restaurant or food truck you visited, you can store it away for a midnight snack. :)

The staff is very friendly here, and the place is immaculate. If you don't need to be downtown, it's a great option.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Hello Jenny, Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I've giving an airport hotel 5 circles...but the Courtyard Austin Airport deserves it.

The rooms are spacious and clean. There is a convenient and robust dining option in the hotel, as well as multiple places to eat within walking distance (try Javi's Tex Mex!). There's even a small gym and a pool. Price is very reasonable.

However, what really impressed me about this hotel was the two super friendly people at the front desk. They were extremely helpful (shuttle reservations, dining recommendation) and just bright and cheerful. They made all the difference in the world.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We understand there are many options, and are thankful you chose our hotel. Thank you for recognizing our great staff. I will be sure to let them know that their hard work and efforts did not go unnoticed. We look forward to serving you during your next stay with us.