“GIANT single slices”

Ranked #715 of 3,851 Restaurants in Austin
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2017

I ordered an antipasto salad and a slice of cheese pizza. The salad was big and meaty and beautiful, but that "slice" was as big as my head. For $5! AND it was delicious!

The food is great and the restaurant has typical pizzeria ambiance, but I really wanted to compliment our server, Nate. He was prompt, efficient, personable, and should be cloned so that every restaurant in the world has a team of Nates taking care of the customers.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

As much as we want to keep this gem to ourselves, this place has it going on and must be a stop for locals and visitors alike. Hidden off the beaten path a little this place is a pleasant surprise. The website comes across as a real sports bar with a mix of buffalo wings (which are fantastic by the way), pizza pies and pasta and salad choices that are a mix of Greek, house and true Italian choices.

What you will find with this place is that the food is just FANTASTIC! Very FRESHLY made, attentive service, lots of beer, wine and cocktail choices. All the food comes to you hot, made to order and is worth a try. In house dining, reservations could be recommended, this place stays busy and it's well deserved. We've also learned to appreciate their delivery service. Prices are reasonable for the quality served. The restaurant offers a more family atmosphere dining side or a more casual "sports bar" dining side as well. The lines will build up the later the evening hours come along. Oh, and desert- Cheesecake! Imported straight from NY!! So, FIND THIS PLACE AND EAT HERE!

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

The Spinach & Artichoke appetizer is more than a snack before your pizza...it's a party.!

The Spinach & Artichoke appetizer is yummy, gooey, cheesy and loaded with flavor. There is garlic and I don't know what else but my wife and couldn't stop eating it with chips even when our pizza arrived.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Being from Chicago, it's been a struggle to find great food here so my friends and I cook all our meals unless we're going to Brooklyn Heights! They make great food that continues to surprise us. From the calzones to cheese steaks and Greek salads, they are great! Plus they have the MLB package and always put on the Cubs for us.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I found this place for lunch but had no idea what to expect. The lunch special blew me away--giant slice of cheese pizza, salad, and drink for $6.99. Turns out I had a choice of salads and chose a Caesar salad--not a side salad but an entrée-sized salad. And then the pizza came--not a slice in the usual sense but a wedge the size of a normal pizza! Are you kidding me? Yes, I was impressed (and tipped well).