We just spent 4 memorable days at the Rustler and loved every minute of it. We've been coming for years and are never disappointed. The staff is incredibly helpful and thinks about everything. They saved the day in re-routing us down to the airport after an avalanche down in the canyon. The facility is really nice in an understated way which fits in perfectly with the surroundings of Little Cottonwood Canyon. The dining room is one of the most pleasant rooms in America and the food is consistently great. Settling into dinner in the beautiful dining room after a day ripping up the powder at Alta is one of the ultimate après ski experiences. The rooms are luxurious and comfortable but not fancy/frilly and are kept incredibly clean.
Please don't change anything, the Rustler is perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alta's finest ski-in/ski-out location, unparalleled personal attention and our tradition of excellence distinguish the Rustler Lodge from the rest. Enjoy our amenities, including an outdoor heated pool, indoor/outdoor Jacuzzis, sauna, eucalyptus steam room, spa services and ski shop. After a fabulous day of skiing ride our chair lift back to the lodge to enjoy the best apres and complimentary appetizers in our Eagles Nest Lounge. Our 85 rooms range from modest to luxury accommodations that include new "Comphy" linens. Daily rates include a full breakfast and gourmet dinner and FREE WIFI. The Rustler, while elegant, is congenial and relaxed, the way we feel a ski lodge should be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Alta's Rustler Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alta`s Rustler Hotel Alta
- Altas Rustler Hotel
- Alta's Rustler Lodge Utah