My wife and I were married at the WMI in July, and returned this past weekend. It is a beautiful location, and the inn is just perfect for a Vermont getaway. Good food, friendly staff, and comfortable, rustic rooms (no TVs or Phones, but otherwise modern and comfortable) make this the perfect place to RELAX. The location is also convenient to shopping in Manchester, the Bennington Historical sites, and the Green Mountains/AT around Stratton and Bromley.
All in all, a wonderful place to be and we look forward to many returns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visitors to the West Mountain Inn are surrounded by spacious, antique-filled guest rooms, fantastic views, and 150 acres of gardens, lawns, and woodlands. Guests can explore miles of trails, visit alpacas, walk our labyrinth, flyfish or canoe the Battenkill River and relax in the Adirondack chairs on the front lawn. The Inn’s wood-paneled dining room provides the perfect setting for the lavish breakfasts and sumptuous 5-course dinners created daily by our award-winning chef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your West Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Mountain Hotel Arlington
- West Mountain Inn Arlington, VT - Green Mountains