“Great Service and Great Place to Stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Abingdon
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I have stayed at this Comfort Inn many times during my many trips from Washington DC to Nashville, TN. During a recent trip one of my kids became ill and we had to stop before we could get to the hotel. The Manager at the hotel was very understanding and aloud us to cancel our reservation and refunded our money. We were able to stay at a Comfort Inn in Christiansburg and were not forced to continue our trip to not lose our money. We will definitely be staying at the Comfort Inn in Abingdon for many more trips to come! The rooms are always clean, it is close to the interstate, and the service cannot be beat!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 May 2012

I'm from Pittsburgh and have family living in Abingdon so I visit the area several times a year. I've tried staying at several places in both the Bristol and Abingdon areas but I choose to stay at this hotel because it's clean, convenient, and the service is great. I've been a guest several times now and the hotel has been consistently good each time. Everyone I have encountered has been friendly and accommodating. The rooms are well-maintained and the beds are comfortable. For the money, I don't think you can find a better deal.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Clean room, hot shower, good breakfast, close to the interstate.Reasonable rate.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I stay at many Choice Hotels. This Comfort Inn reminded me of the feeling of a typical Comfort Suits room. Though obviously not as large, the room and beds are very nice and luxurious feeling. It is a very good value and I stay there every time I am in Abingdon.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We stopped going to this motel due to poor service but that has changed. We decided to give this motel another chance and we were glad we did. From the minute we arrived until we departed we received nothing but excellent service. The motel room was clean and refurbished and the beds were very comfortable. We will come again when we visit family in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I used to stay at this hotel on occasion for business. It's not a bad place, just a typical Comfort Inn. The hotel is very close to I-81, a little highway noise at times but not too bad. The breakfast is okay, but nothing out of the ordinary or spectacular. The staff was friendly, clean rooms, but a little dated. I haven't stayed there since the remodel, but others have told me it's nice. The room rates seemed a little high for the location. I would stay here again, but probably not my first choice. I'm eager to see the new renovations someday.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2011

What a pleasure it was to stay at this Comfort Inn. Breakfast excellent and every one
makes you feel welcome. I was a Travel Agent and traveled a lot and stayed in many
hotels but this one is the cleanest and friendliest. Loved the room design - hotel in a
convenient location -Right off I/81. Hotel recently renovated. Being from the Boston area it was such a pleasure to visit a small town with a theatre (Barter Theatre) as great as this one. Everyone must make time for a 2 ngt/3 day mini-vacation - Perfect combination - Comfort Inn - Abingdon, Va.

Room Tip: Very knowledgable staff that will help you choose a local restaurant and make your visit a very pl...