“Lunch visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Great decor, very friendly, welcoming staff, excellent service, excellent food, very clean A must when in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This is a favorite with locals and tourists alike. Wonderfully decorated, great food, old ice cream shoppe type offerings. Easy parking close to Martha Washington and Barter Theatre.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This is a nice little soda shop with friendly staff. It can get very crowded at times but is a nice place to go for refreshments on a hot day.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great place to stop and get something to eat. Lots to choose from even vegan items that my friend was glad to see. Not far from the interstate and better than any fast food place. Looking forward to going back someday.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were on a family vacation day, and stopped here to eat. The cheese on my daughter's grilled cheese sandwich was not melted and did not go all the way to the edge of the bread. The chicken nachos were cold and the cheese not all melted. We will not return.

HDESoda_08, Owner at Ellis Soda Shoppe and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

We thank you for your visit and I am truly sorry that we failed you in such a way. As owner I take full responsibility for not meeting your expectations. Obviously, we must have rushed your order. I only wish that you had informed your server or asked for me as we would have done everything we could to correct our mistake. If you would please contact me via our website I will personally make this right and hopefully earn your patronage in the future.