“Popular with locals”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I ordered the filet of sole because the server said that it was fresh today. The sole was tasty but it was topped with 15 shrimp, which was a great puzzlement for me. Why add more seafood to a fish dish? It just didn't seem to go together, and made the quantity too big, in my opinion. The side Caesar salad was very nice, with a good dressing.

There are newer reviews for 128 Pecan

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Call ahead though overflows fast.

We had the chili rubbed salmon, low country pasta and the artichoke dip.

All were excellent and flavorful! Recommended when in town

Reviewed 23 July 2017

128 Pecan has gotten plenty of accolades, but I am here to confirm. The fried oyster taco appetizer would easily rank in my top five appetizers ever. My husband says that one should not shy away from steaks here as they are very good. Low country pasta was also very good, but I would try another item next time having tried variations on this theme at several other restaurants. Drinks are generous pour. The owner and the server were very kind. It is comfortably informal and seems particularly fitting to both the Creeper Trail and Barter crowd, I would most definitely come again. Much less expensive than The Tavern, but not exactly cheap.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you are dining here on a Friday or Saturday evening, do go early! Onsite Parking is limited.
We arrived around 5:30 and sat outside to skip the 20 min wait for inside table .. they have a covered deck w/ceiling fans.. the occasional breeze was very nice.
Our waiter was pleasant, very informative, and attentive.
The humus was really good and our entrees were great. As a side note -their pineapple salsa goes well with several menu options, other than just the fish tacos. Bourbon pecan pie was tasty. If you're in the area, recommend you try to dine here.
One of better places to eat in Abington.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by on our way back to Alabama from Virginia. Chose it based upon reviews and it was a great decision! We were greeted at the door and seated immediately. We ordered the Cuban sandwich, pimento cheese, and chicken sandwich and they all were delicious! Slaw was decisions and freshly made. Hope to stop by again on our trips!