All reviews hot tub room was clean open until midnight nice hotel sleeper sofa biscuits would definitely stay here again waffle maker creeper trail the breakfast area sausage gravy yogurt convenient location donuts front desk clerk long drive complimentary breakfast
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Got out of the shower and got a towel off the shelf and was drying off and noticed actual feces on the towel! Got to looking at all the other towels and some where on them also ! We went and asked the guy that worked there to come get them and see them. He got into the room and smelled and looked at the towels. He said Yes it is for sure feces. He said. Not sure why they would wash them and put them back in here. They normally throw any towels with feces away. He took the towels and gave us 2 more towels
Next morning I got the room bill and Nothing was taken off our bill for having to dry off with a feces towel. I went to the Owner and he said that the guy told him they were just dirty towels. Never said anything about feces! I said well I feel that we should be given a discount for that. He only gave us 29.05 off our 113.00 bill! I called him back on the phone after we left and he told me that he just talked to the guy and he told him there was no feces on the towel! Such a huge lie!
I am so livid on how the owner handled this situation! Needless to say I will never ever go back to ANY comfort suites again! We always go to the Holiday Inn express but they were a little to far from where we needed to be. Wish we would have just went a little further and stayed at Holliday Inn they are the best for sure !

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VAD2018
Kate M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for your candid review. We appreciate your thoughts. As you can see from our passed reviews, this type of service is not a normal occurrence for us and we apologize if you felt uncomfortable in any way.

Thank you again for your thoughts.
Kate Michel

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here on our way to Ashburn, and it’s phenomenal. The staff is great. The breakfast is good. The rooms are very clean and the town is so amazing. There are so many things to do. Such a great experience

Stayed: December 2017
Kate M, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2017

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that you will make the Comfort Suites in Abingdon you permanent stop over when visiting Ashburn!

Reviewed November 13, 2017

We usually stay at Hampton Inns, but the one in Abingdon was full when I tried to make reservations, so I made a reservation at this Comfort Suites. I thought it was about the same as a Hampton Inn. The room we had was slightly larger than a Hampton Inn room, but there were some things that were not as good, such as the bathroom which had little space for toothbrushes, razors, etc. The clothes rod in the wardrobe was so low you could not hang a pair of trousers. The breakfast was fairly good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for giving us a try!

From your review, I am thinking that a handicap room was booked for you, which has the wheel up sinks with no apron for convenience.

I hope that you will give us another try and stay with us in the future again! I promise we will take good care of you!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Stayed here for 5 days. The girl at the front desk was extremely nice and helpful but the facilities were not up to par. This was the first time I have ever stayed in a hotel that they didn’t make your bed each day. We didn’t expect to have clean linens every day, but the beds covers weren’t touched or the furniture dusted in five days. Breakfast was disappointing also, the same non-fresh food every morning.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review.

I was so happy that to see that my front desk made you feel welcome and comfortable!

I am so sorry that your bed was not made. It certainly is our standard for linens to be made everyday, and to be changed completely every third. I have since seeing this review made some staff coaching and where necessary, changes. I agree that this is unacceptable.

Thank you for your thoughts on breakfast. We are always looking to improve and update our selection. We try to change out the meat and egg everyday, however, we are limited on the selection of muffins and pastry we serve.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

This is the first Comfort Suites I ever stayed in. I was impressed. My coworkers and I were in town for a conference, and were politely and immediately checked in. My room was beautiful and spacious. The room is great for a family. It had a generously sized fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was absolutely perfect. It was a quiet and convenient stay. The breakfast was standard, but good. There was an array of food like sausage, fried eggs, yogurt, and continental items.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

WOW!! Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you were pleased with the staff, breakfast, and rooms! We hope you come to visit us every time you have business (or pleasure) here in Abingdon!