All reviews monday to thursday free parking waffles full kitchen outdoor pool breakfast and dinner great place to stay hot tub dc area home away from home shuttle service living room metro station evening reception family vacation every half hour would definitely stay here again
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Great location for accessing WDC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, Shirlington areas. Plusses include free parking and free 24/7 coffee/tea. Rooms are clean, the breakfast buffet is plentiful, and the staff are professional and attentive. Stayed for 2-weeks on business and while I was ready to leave by the end of the stay, the hotel certainly made it bearable.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Rico S
Reviewed November 2, 2016

We loved this hotel with its small handy kitchens and free breakfasts and dinner buffets. Everyone was helpful and fun! It was surrounded by other restaurants and not far from wonderful Alexandria and Washington, DC..

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2016

I really enjoy my stay at this hotel. I stay here often when I am in town for work. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are very clean and give the feel of an apartment. Which I can appreciate if I am in town for a few days. The hotel is basically across the street from Skyline Towers which is a government office building so its pretty convenient if you are here for business in that building. The only gripe I have with this hotel is that it is that close to the building I work from but for whatever reason refuses to let their shuttle drop guest off there. Other than that this is my choice when I am there for business.

Room Tip: The lobby is on the second floor. I don't like to stay on the first floor because I feel like I am in the basement.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2016

Myself and family where more at home welcomed at all timed, hands done best hotel I have stayed at with my family. The location is very convent to parks and just 10 min form all the monument and memorials in Arlington and DC.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank Robert E
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I am an HHonors Diamond member with more than 160 nights in Hilton family properties over the past few years. I stayed at the Homewood Suites DC/Alexandria Pentagon South while on a family trip in July 2016.

As with most Homewood Suites, this is a great property to stay in when traveling with family. Suites are large, and multi-bedroom suites are available. Suites are also equipped with pull-out sofa beds. Complimentary free breakfast is included.

This property has a nice pool and hot tub. The property is clean and furnishings are reasonably fresh. Breakfast was standard for a Homewood Suites - nothing fancy but decent quality freshly prepared standard breakfast fare.

Hotel staff were friendly and accommodating during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family