All reviewsmonday to thursdayfree parkingwafflesfull kitchenbreakfast and dinneroutdoor poolgreat place to stayhot tubdc areahome away from homeshuttle serviceliving roommetro stationevening receptionfamily vacationevery half hourwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed December 11, 2016

Very comfortable room, courteous staff and great location. Housekeeping staff was great and always very polite. Great choice for breakfast and activities for the guest to participate in. Overall this was the best trip.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2016

We enjoyed our stay at the Homewood Suites Alexandria. Great hotel, location, and exceptional service! We will definitely stay again in the near future! The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were great!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

There is a ton of room for people to stretch out. We drove to Virginia and we stayed at the homewood suites and it was great. I was very happy with the amount room inside of our room. There was a kitchen, a living room and a bedroom with two beds for everyone. A pull out couch is also available for you to use. The front desk employees are very nice and friendly as well. Great hotel to stay at.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2016

I love this hotel and the staff! Me & my fiancé were treated like we were in a 5 Star hotel. I will stay at this hotel anytime I travel to Alexandria! Complimentary breakfast and evening social were well prepared and offered many choices!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2016

Close to my business location, and very welcoming. The location was very convenient. Services made my stay very comfortable. Breakfast was filling and convenient. Will likely return on my next visit to Falls Church for business.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business