All reviews free parking full kitchen waffles outdoor pool hot tub great place to stay dc area shuttle service home away from home living room metro station family vacation evening reception every half hour would stay here again complimentary breakfast excellent stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent stay! Super friendly and helpful staff! Room was very clean, has a full kitchen, living room area and separate bedroom. Kitchen was fully stocked with cookware and utensils. Even had a toaster. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was spacious and clean. Free breakfast was good had many options including healthy foods. Evenings there was a free food bar. Everything about the stay was perfect and all of the staff were very friendly. I travel a lot and the was one of my best stays ever.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The maid was vacuuming the room next to us at 7am which woke me. She quietly knocked on my door around 8am and before I could get to the door with the “shh” sign on the knob, she came barging into my room, I explained to her check out was noon. An hour later I’m standing naked in my bedroom changing I just got out of the shower, and she is in my room!!!! What a HUGE INVASION OF PRIVACY! This absolutely ruined every pet of my trip.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kelbrud83
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Hotel was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. The accommodations are great and affordable. The complimentary breakfast has a variety of options for everyone. The evening social is great if you are on a business trip with no access to a vehicle.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

Appropriate location and shuttle was readily available. Great staff overall with very clean rooms. Excellent breakfast with very friendly and helpful staff available. Lobby was very clean and excellent place to get some work done.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

This is the first time ever at this hotel. Overall...it was a nice stay. Although the room itself could use some upgrading [tired furniture] the staff made up for that w/their friendly and professional attitude. The room was quiet [I was on the ground floor] The breakfast was really nice w/plenty of selections to choose from.