“Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

We ate here because it’s near Wyndam Old Town.
I liked my fried soft shell crabs. The French fries were cold.
My wife didn’t like her fish & chips.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

It’s not cheap but well worth cost. The whole area is a fun date or family night out. Their menu has plenary to offer but it’s not overboard. The quality of the food is incredible.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I really wanted to like this place. 120.00 for three burgers, a soft shell crab, 4 sodas, plus a MANDATORY 20% tip that was added to the check by the server. Food was okay, but nothing special. Save your money and go to Theismann's across the street. You will be much happier. Felt like a sucker after eating here!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

We found this place as we were walking back and decided to try it. It was a little after lunch and this place was empty except for one table in the back.

We found out own seats and the server/owner, gave us menus. A few minutes later our order was placed and the owner/server sat at one of the tables with his own meal.

Our food was good. We had the blue crab sandwiches, and they were what we were expecting, nothing more.

When we got our bill, we saw gratuity was already added to the bill, to my surprise. Only go if you are really hungry and want something pretty quick. Notice I didn’t say cheap, just quick.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

For the prices charged I expected that the food would be at least decent.
The service was S-L-O-W and the place only had three of us in it...I suppose that should have been the first warning.
The dingy/dirty/drab décor should have been my second warning.
Since I did not heed those I was rewarded with Clam Chowder that could easily be bested by a can of Campbell's Soup. A single Crab Cake (yes one) for $17 was dry and had too much filler...

Date of visit: November 2017