I attended a six week course and stayed in this hotel complex. My suite was almost as big as my last apartment in Germany. It's similar to a hotel by having daily maid service, while at the same time, as an apartment in the fact that it's fully furnished. There also is a completely stocked kitchen, with a stove, refrigerator, microwave and a four piece place serving, including an adequate number of cooking utensils. The staff was completely dedicated to caring for the residents. There's also a free shuttle service that will take you to the nearest Metro station. That translates to having the entire D.C. area within walking distance of your hotel, even though you are away from the "maddening crowd". I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially those new to the area and are looking for a permanent place to live. As I said earlier, Linda and her staff are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity.ca so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria