1,692 results
All reviews across the street great location king street old town metro station free trolley dc area shops and restaurants breakfast buffet parking garage is very nice hotel easy access whole foods national airport fitness center few blocks starbucks
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hilton Alexandria Old Town is literally less than a 5 minute walk from the King's Street Metro station. It is two stops (about 10 minutes) from Reagan National Airport. I was attending a conference at the Washington Convention Center and it is a 23 minute Metro ride from King's Street to the Convention Center (about 15 minutes to the stops by the Smithsonian or Arlington). Very convenient to the airport and all of DC than can be accessed by the Metro. The hotel itself is comfortable and quiet (I was on the side away from the metro station - which is above ground at Kings Street). Well appointed rooms and good internet access. Very helpful front desk that handled both faxing a document and scanning and emailing some documents for me. Probably would have given it a 5 - except for some noise from the adjoining room on one evening of a three night stay.

Room tip: Might want to pick a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the Metro station.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent the night here on a fall road trip after a long day in Gettysburg... Hotel has a great location in town, and everything from the rooms to the common areas were clean. Relatively speaking, the price is competitive, but given the greater location area, all hotels here have inflated prices. Didn't bother with the breakfast - wasn't interested in the full meal version, and the price for the continental only version was quite high. Through my entire road trip, I can say that the valet parking here was the best I encountered. If I'm in the area again, I would stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2018

My wife and I always stay at this Hilton. The location is perfect and right across from the Metro. Great coffee and drinks. Great breakfast, clean room and restaurants all around. Perfect weekend getaway.

Room tip: Corner suites are the best.
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Conveniently located in beautiful Old Town Alexandria and right across the street from a Metro Station. The location provides easy access to King’s Street restaurants and shops or a metro ride to DC Museums and Monuments. The location also makes it a much more affordable lodging option than comparable hotels in Crystal City or Downtown DC.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 4, 2018

We spent Labor Day weekend exploring Alexandria, Mount Vernon and the Smithsonian, and this was our base. It was a great choice.

Whether you're visiting Alexandria or DC, you're a two-minute walk to the metro station or the nearest King Street trolley stop. Our room was newly renovated and immaculate, and the staff was very friendly and helpful, even storing our bags on our final day so we could pop into the Air & Space Museum.

There's a Starbucks in the lobby and a great used bookstore a block away. I'll be staying here anytime I'm in DC.

Date of stay: September 2018