“Consistently Good Food”

Hunan Cafe
Ranked #427 of 830 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 23, 2016

Consistently good food and friendly faces make this our go to Chinese Food restaurant in Alexandria. They have lots of tables in addition to take out and delivery service.
Another option for your hotel stay in Old Town.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

I was starving and it was 8pm. Had to eat. On the way home I stopped into the Hana Cafe.

Large menu and food came out quick. A bit more on the price than I expected but I had leftovers for lunch.

They deliver, you can take out or eat in. I'd recommend in that order.

Reviewed December 8, 2015

The place was packed during lunch and food was actually good. What i don't appreciate was that they were serving their food in styrofoam so I was very concerned because hot food may melt the foam and digesting it may lead to some health issues.

Reviewed July 21, 2015

After much searching we found Hunan Cafe and have been using them exclusively for our Asian Food Fixes. They deliver!

Reviewed January 28, 2015

Did a delivery order and it was not even close to being with the lunch special price of $7.50. There was more rice than the chicken portio. I thought the place would be good as they had several locations, but I was wrong. Will never go back again.