“Excellent Family Restaurant-- great for big groups”
Review of Primo Pizza

Primo Pizza
Ranked #148 of 835 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I recently went to this restaurant with my son's school group. There were over 80 middle school kids and chaperones. This restaurant did an excellent job of serving our group of hungry kids very quickly. Food was delicious, service was excellent, and it was obvious that this was family run. Excellent hospitality.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food, excellent service, fair prices and generous amount of food, what more needs to be said?

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

First visit with the kids. The spanikopita was great! The kids enjoyed their brunch. The service was friendly.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch ... Decently made Greek typical dish but the server (Catalina) couldn't have more indifferent to me or my business; she had to come back to ask me (remind herself) what my order was and never once came to the table after my food was served (to check on the food or refill my water glass).

In these types of 'family' restaurants, usually what you lose in aesthetics and modernity you gain in friendliness and intimacy with the staff/management. Unfortunately that was not my impression during this visit.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Primo's is a classic family 'diner type' restaurant. I had a wonderful lunch here on Saturday with a friend who's been going here for ages. We shared a sausage and onion pizza and a Greek salad - both delicious. Our waitress was wonderful and the prices are good. I look forward to returning. The menu has many different items so you're sure to find something you like. I really love the old family photos on the wall and especially all of the badges left by law enforcement members decorating the whole restaurant. This is a classic spot and a don't miss!