All reviews federal courthouse heavenly bed trademark office old town king street valet parking minute walk whole foods business center metro station hotel is beautiful per day very nice stay free shuttle up to date shuttle service patent
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Westin’s before. This one was meh. Bed was incredibly hard and the towels not fluffy and incredible as they used to be. It was clean and quiet but as far as the linens, towels etc. meh. Would I recommend? Sure. Just don’t get excited about the Westin experience. You won’t find it.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
WestinAlexndria, General Manager at The Westin Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear xothrmic,
Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to share these comments. I was disappointed that we could not have done better for you and would like to offer my apologies. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and clearly we came up short. I know we can do better and hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service should you be travelling our way. Please do reach out to me and I will personally look after your stay. Once again my apologies.

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

First time to visit the US and the hotel was just the perfect place to begin my experience. They say first impressions. Very professional and helpful staff, went out of their way to help and make the stay memorable. Any time I'll happen to be around, you have a confirmed guest. The food, the room, the service, the staff...all on point. Thanks guys

Date of stay: November 2018

Dear Eric,
Thanks for staying with us. It was so great to read your comments about our staff and your overall experience. Hope to see you back with us soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Overall the service from the doorman, the front desk, housekeeping to the shuttle driver was great. There was a slight mix up with my room, however, the staff fixed the issue immediately and credited me with a complementary breakfast for the following morning. The food and drinks at the restaurant are very good as well. I stay here often during business trips and recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nichole E

Dear Nichole,
Thanks for staying with us! I was delighted to read your comments concerning our staff and service as well as you experience in our restaurant Trademark. Also, it's great to know that you stay here often. Please do ask for me at some point while staying with us as I would welcome an opportunity to meet you.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had come down by Amtrak from New Hampshire to see my daughter run in the Marine Marathion so we wanted a hotel that was close to the Amtrak Station but far enough so that it was quiet. The hotel met all of those requirements. The room was quiet. We liked the decor and layout. The bed was super comfortable. Because we chose not to have the linen done everyday, we earned enough credits in 2 of our 3 days stay to get 2 free hot chocolates at the local Starbucks. On the morning of the race we walked the 1/3 of a mile to the local Whole Foods for breakfast.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Check in and checkout very efficient.
Rooms clean and comfortable. Housekeeping very efficient, friendly and accommodating.

The hotel amenities included:great workout facility, safe for valuables, robe, room service, business center and plenty of tech charging stations in the room. Small fridge

Nice touches 1 bottled water per day, “green”options and a small vial of essential oil to help with sleep.

Walking distance to King Street Metro and Amtrak Station. Once on the metro only two stops to Ronald Reagan National Airport and four more stops to the DC mall area.

Old town a short ride or walk from the hotel.

Very pleased I chose to stay here. Definitely will try to stay here again.